Procurement Projects & Operations Manager
Financial Services - London
£80,000 - £90,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is a brand new role within the Group Procurement team, specifically tasked with executing defined Procurement Operations and processes in order to drive critical changes. Working closely with the Head of Procurement Operations to define new processes and look at the continual improvement of existing process.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take on a challenging Project role that will be fundamental to shaping the Operational processes of the Group wide Procurement Operations team.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Prepare project related documents, process mapping, and project plans
- Project Manage change initiatives, specifically within Procurement Operations
- Day to day execution of Procurement Operations
- Work with the team to define an ongoing communication strategy
- Suggest and lead process improvements to align Procurement resources
- Previous experience working within Procurement Operations
- Experience across the full Procurement and P2P cycle
- Experience implementing and managing Procurement policies