A Tier 1 Global Bank is looking to recruit a strong Process Project Manager to join their Process Improvement Team.
This Top-Tier bank is undergoing an exciting HR Transformation and thus they are looking for a Process Project Manager to join the Process Team; this person will focus on implementing and improving HR processes across the department. They will be responsible for the delivery of these projects, establishing the appropriate governance and quality standards. The Bank is looking for an influential leader to be able to lead the project and develop, lead and inspire high profile teams whilst continuously challenging senior stakeholders across the business.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding managerial skills
- A background in the Financial Services Industry.
- Full project life-cycle delivery experience.
- Ability to confidently and successfully own all aspects of the projects.
- Outstanding negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and make decisions accurately and at pace.
- Ability to take the lead in interactions with teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Precision and attention to detail.
- Proposing original solutions and challenging senior stakeholders in order to drive improvement.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an influential Change and Transformation role in a Tier 1 Global bank in a central location with a competitive salary and remuneration package.
If you are interested in discussing this new opportunity in more detail please feel free to contact me on 0203 189 4351