Job Title: Process Lead VP
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: City of London
Industry: Financial Services
A Tier 1 Global Bank is looking to recruit a strong Process Lead to join their Process Improvement Team.
Working within the Process Team, this person will focus on implementing and improving HR processes across the department. They will be expected to ensure that the end to end processes are implemented and led efficiently. The Bank is looking for an influential leader to be able to lead and inspire high profile teams and report and challenge senior stakeholders across the business.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Delivering workshops and designing numerous improvement processes.
- Identification of process controls
- Implementation of process modelling tools.
- Highly experienced in people change processes.
- A background in the Financial Services Industry.
- Ability to lead end to end processes.
- Outstanding negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and make decisions accurately and at pace.
- Ability to take the lead in interactions with teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Precision and attention to detail.
- Proposing original solutions and challenging senior stakeholders in order to drive improvement.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an influential Change and Transformation role in a Tier 1 Global bank in a central location with a completive salary and remuneration package.
If you are interested in discussing this new opportunity in more detail please feel free to contact me on 0203 854 0003 or drop me an email.