One of the world's leading international Asset Management firms is seeking a new Process Improvement Manager. The role holder will be responsible for supporting the delivery of improved processes and removing waste and non-value add activity as well as cost saving exercises, environmental improvement (think before you print) and Operating Model improvements.
You will be responsible for identifying and delivering business benefits, leading the planning, development and improvement of business processes and operations. You will mobilise and lead end-to-end process re-engineering reviews and ensure that all project deliverables are met. The ability to proactively build and maintain relationships across Business Operations and the wider business both within and outside of individual projects is paramount to this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Process Improvement Manager with a solid background in Investment/Asset Management to join and deliver effective improvements to the business processes at this Asset Management firm on a permanent basis. You will have the opportunity to educate the business and spread the use of Lean techniques across the firm as well as training other junior Process Improvement Analysts.
- Lean Six Sigma/ Six Sigma qualified - Have to be Black belt qualified - candidates without this will not be consider
- Experience working in a process improvement role or continuous improvement role
- Asset Management experience is preferred or Financial Services Consultancy
- Lead end to end process improvement projects
- Good process documentation skills - As-is/To-be, BPMN, Kaizen, Swim lanes etc
- Strong project management skills