Process Improvement Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £300 - £400
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This opportunity is for a Data and Process Improvement analyst to play a key role in supporting in the planning, management and delivery across various projects within the IT function. The successful candidate will be engaging with stakeholders across the EMEA region.
- Must be highly experienced in data modelling techniques
- Understanding of database modelling software
- Previous experience of working with EMEA regions
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft access
- Strong communication skills in liaising with global stakeholders
- To formulate data from a multitude of company sources
- Develop models in relation to the IT function requirements
- Provide input on how to develop the operational and financial needs
- Provide Resource, Finance and Supplier and Licence management functions
- Recommend process improvements (in particular with regards to information flows and data structures) and help the team to drive operational and financial efficiency's within the function
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information please send your CV to: