A world leading financial services institution operating over five continents across retail, corporate, and investment banking. Providing a range of clients, from corporate too governmental, with a plethora of strategic solutions to a variety of needs.
This candidate will sit within the Process Transformation Office which operates across function and product. They will be responsible for evaluating process performance against the agreed framework. This will involve identifying any gaps and then providing initiatives to improve and streamline processes that are inefficient or experiencing any issues.
- Assess programmes within the Investment Bank and identify the ways in which they can affect one another, working to mitigate any risks, issues and dependencies.
- Guide process and operating model design.
- Act as the bridge between the business and the architecture design teams to ensure that expectations are managed and consistent processes put in place.
- Ensure that process design is in line with any regulatory requirements.
- Ability to easily understand processes and translate requirements
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Practical knowledge of how F2B systems architecture operates
- Experience with Process Re engineering, Trade Capture or Regulatory experience
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to be involved in a large-scale change in regulatory reporting at one of the world's largest financial institutions. The chance to enhance your process improvement skills while also developing and expanding your network to include a diverse range of stakeholders from within the business.