Process Automation Delivery Lead - Asset Management - London
£80,000 - £90,000
A leading global Asset Manager. Has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team.
The Process Automation team is a brand new department sitting centrally within the business. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced team with the ability to shape the growth and strategy of the wider business.
As the Delivery Lead for the Process Automation and Change team, you will be responsible for delivering business process change across Technology Functions and Business areas. You will directly lead the newly established Process Automation Project Team in order to meet all of the new requirements coming from the business.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Own and deliver on initiatives to support the development of the Process Automation department
- Provide SME knowledge for the successful delivery of the Process Automation methodology - RPA, AI and BPM
- Work with the business to model business processes using a standardised tool such as IBM Blueworks, Blueprism or Sparx
- Significant experience of reviewing and changing business process models
- Experience working with process Visualisation tools such as Visio
- Extensive Business Process Reengineering experience
- Be an advocate for Process Automation across the business
- Previous experience working as a Delivery Lead or Project Manager within Asset Management
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: or contact me on 02038540000.