Process Analyst - Financial Services - Permanent
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within the HR Process & Op Model team, this person will focus on implementing and improving HR processes across the department. They will be expected to aid in the end to end processes are implemented and led efficiently, all the while contributing to the creation of a HR Process Framework.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Standardise all HR Processes
- Define the governance and access for business processes
- Support HR function SMEs and Process Champions in the executions of workshops
- Excellent communications skills - the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams
- Help develop a high performance culture within the HR Transformation Team
- Strong knowledge and experience in process capture and associated taxonomy design / BPM standards
- Good knowledge of core HR processes
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an influential Change and Transformation role in a Tier 1 Global bank, in a highly desirable location.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: