This is a major global top tier Investment Bank that is growing considerably across Europe, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
There is an excellent culture at this organisation, they offer an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment. with good work life balance and a friendly working environment.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Keep up-to-date with current with upcoming regulations and potential impacts to the private side business and working closely with Regulatory Change and Regulatory Development teams
- Analyse the impact of regulatory developments for the business with the aim of equipping the private side business with a view of new & emerging issues and trends
- Proactively identify regulatory risk change and potential impacts on the private side business and help develop & review a framework to monitor compliance developments impacting the private side business
- Act as a private side compliance advisor 50% of the time
- Assist with upcoming regulatory projects and the impact this has on the business
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with prior auditing, legal or strong regulatory experience
- Previous experience within Private Side Compliance / Regulatory Advisory / Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Change gained working for a major wholesale bank or major consultancy is essential
- This candidate is expected to have product knowledge and understanding of wholesale banking and lines of business
- SME knowledge of UK and European wide regulations and how these regulations apply to a major banking institution is essential
- Experience within asset management is beneficial
- Previous regulatory project experience is highly desirable, although this is not a project management focused role
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.