- Investment Portfolio Wealth Analyst
- International Private Equity firm
- Based in the City of London
- £40,000 - £65,000 + bonus + benefits
The opportunity has arisen for a hugely ambitious and talented individual to join an international Private Equity as an Analyst. The main responsibility is to support all aspects of the PE incentive schemes, including implementation of new funds, operation of existing funds and ongoing investor and tax reporting.
The individual will report to the PE incentive schemes Senior Accountant and will be responsible for supporting them in their day-to-day role.
- Producing high level reports and analysis
- Providing detailed commentary and able to present to external and internal stakeholders
- Supporting the day to day running of the PE credit carry and co-invest schemes
- Making timely carry and co-invest drawdowns and distributions
- Preparing annual financial statements, periodic and annual trial balances, cash reconciliations and ad hoc reports prepared by external administrator
- Supporting year end audit process, answering queries in a timely manner and occasionally liaising directly with the auditors
The successful candidate will need to be organised and detail oriented but also able to provide creative solutions for process improvement. Furthermore, the candidate will need to be able to discuss highly sensitive information discretely and accurately and at times working under pressure if required.