**Please note that this client is very interested in speaking with people who have taken a break and looking to return back to work. Whether you have decided to start a family, been travelling or spent some time on a personal project please do not hesitate to apply or reach out for more info.
I am currently working a Private Equity Consultancy who are going through a considerable period of growth. They are well known in the market and have support various PE firms through processes improvements, system consolidations or new vendor selections. They are now looking for a Senior Consultant/Management Consultant to support them with the growth internally and well as externally.
As the Managing Consultant, you will hold overall accountability for a project, programme or portfolio as well as having direct responsibility for leading a team, usually in both a line management and project capacity.
As this is the most senior position in the business you will have to be a Private Equity SME or have significant experience delivering Private Equity projects (even more so if you have taken a break and returning to work). This is because you will be considered a subject matter expert and be responsible for coaching & developing others in the business. Additionally, being an accredited specialist and the ability to lead certain engagements will also be highly advantageous e.g. vendor selections, operational reviews.
EXAMPLE PROJECT ROLE
- Define project deliverable; ensure any changes to budget, resource, time line or deliverable are discussed & agreed on an ongoing basis.
- Agree the terms by which any vendor or 3rd party will be engaged and principles for managing the relationship.
- Provide strategic direction for project planning, ongoing governance and change control
- Act as point of escalation for any priority issues
- Attend steering committees, makes recommendations to client for decision
- Provide subject matter expertise to project team.