A Globally Recognised Financial Services client I’m currently working closely with are seeking a Principal Architect, to both develop and protect the Architectural Landscape, around Swaps and Listed Rates as a business area focus. Alignment with business and technology roadmaps is of key importance.
- Look for any areas of architecture that can be streamlined or simplified and propose a change, in an increasingly agile environment
- Both lead and facilitate impact assessments on an end to end scale, across business and technology solutions
- Offer technical expertise and advice to wider teams and host sessions when applicable to walk through the scope of an architectural change
- Ensure wider business architecture strategy is incorporated into the specific business areas approach
- Understanding of OTC, Rates products and CCP business process
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels, with the ability to simply summarise complex technical issues
- Understand and articulate processes across complex architectures, documenting their dependencies