You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
This role will join a high-profile Legal & Regulatory team who interact with senior stakeholders across the business. This role is suitable for a recent graduate who is keen to join a major financial services institution and utilise previous work experience within corporate law and regulation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team with legal and regulatory research
- Conduct research and analysis of financial services, legal and compliance information
- Answering incoming queries on regulatory matters
- Working with the wider team to discuss appropriate actions from investigations
- Assist with writing press releases and public information
- Must have a law, economics or financial services related degree
- Drafting and strong written experience is key
- Confident and articulate with excellent organisational skills
- An interest in financial services and someone who is highly motivated to join a regulatory team is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.