Project Manager - PRIIPS & Cost and Charges
6 month FTC
£85,000 + normal benefits
One of my Asset Management clients is about to start the second phase of their Cost and Charges and PRIIPS implementation following MiFID ll. They are now looking to hire a strong Project Manager to support a Business Analyst with the end to end implementation of these directives.
So far the client has implemented the reporting requirements under PRIIPS, DC Workplace Pensions and the ex-ante disclosures under MiFID II and are now in the delivery phase of MiFID II ex-post reporting, updated EMT template and disclosure requirements under Local Government Pension Scheme.
To be successful in this role the client is looking for a PRIIPS and Cost and Charges expert who understands the regulatory requirements and can project manage these projects end to end. You will need to hit the ground running and already have experience with these directives.
Previous experience working on PRIIPS and/or MiFID II Cost and Charges projects
- Strong Asset Management knowledge and experience
- Experience managing project budgets
- Experience in hosting Steering Committees
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies