Power BI Developer – Financial Services, London
A global financial services group providing customers with technology driven products and offerings within data & analytics, capital markets and post trade services.
Increasing the Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities of a large scale initiative which will see a significant increase in new users over the next 6 months due to continued business success.
A Power BI focused team that provide portfolio and Group reporting capabilities based on data extraction from their chosen project portfolio management (PPM) tool, Clarity.
You will be responsible for the data transformation, reporting, data management & migration with a focus on SQL Server data tables + reports, ETL routines and researching into new technologies within cloud and data modelling techniques.
A business facing role, engaging with core teams and stakeholders in ensuring timely delivery of large projects in a business critical area of the company.
- Power BI Development/Reporting experience
- SQL Server experience (SSIS/SSRS/T-SQL)
- Optimising performance of data models and reports
- Experienced in ETL techniques for large data sets
- Cloud solutions design (AWS, Azure, RDS, EC2)
- Presenting data tables used by reporting tools
- Manipulating data using complex transformations to create new table structures