A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within IB reference Data, which is undergoing a period of significant change at the moment across a number of high profile initiatives. You will be responsible for the implementation, architectural planning, development and maintenance of strategic repositories from the perspective of a programme manager. The repositories source, validate and reference data to all systems in the firm, consequently the development and service of them is crucial to management activities for core business entities.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience or knowledge of client data and processes
- Experience or knowledge of trade lifecycle and product types
- Project/programme management of projects within the IB Reference Data
- Portfolio Management of all projects
- Strong communication skills - experience liaising and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Portfolio planning and management of all activities by Project managers from project inception through to completion.
- Creation of and maintenance of project documentation and project plan, to team standards, and within current in-house project methodology.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a significantly influential team within a market leading organisation located in a central location.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: