Portfolio PMO - Financial Services - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Working within Group Programme Management, the Portfolio PMO will be responsible for managing a significant Portfolio (circa 60 projects, with a budget of £50m per annum). This function was established to manage risk, financial and governance for multiple portfolios. You will be accountable for managing multiple projects/programmes, developing strong yet flexible programme strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Work with the Portfolio Manager, Programme and Project Managers to ensure adherence to Group Standards for governance and risk management.
- Work with the Portfolio PMO Leads and Business to provide accurate resource demand and supply data to ensure that available resources are being most effectively distributed across all portfolios to deliver timely change.
- Experience and knowledge of large scale, global, change programmes and portfolio management.
- Excellent at managing and influencing a wide network of stakeholders, and who can influence and build relationships, including senior management.
- Provide a clear vision of risks and issues within the Portfolio.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: