- Role Purpose
Manages a Enterprise Portfolio Management Office for a key delivery portfolio, managing governance, risk, financials and reporting and drives a consistent and effective approach to project and programme management.
- Works with Portfolio/Programme/Project Managers to understand and manage risk within the portfolio and enforces LSEG Group Standards for governance and risk management
- Tracks the portfolio pipeline, providing accurate resource demand and supply data to drive resource optimisation
- Prepares and distributes portfolio status reports, keeping management appraised of portfolio progress, major risks and issues and scope and resource changes
- Manages the annual portfolio budget request process and regular financial reviews to track key financial portfolio metrics
- Creates and maintains a change roadmap for the portfolio and is responsible for the implementation of change management processes, policies and best practice
- Leads the induction and training of all new project managers within the portfolio.
- This can be either a People Manager or Individual Contributor role
- Degree or equivalent
- Project management or PMO qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, P3O) and post qualification experience
- Significant previous PMO experience in a portfolio, project or programme management environment.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group can offer you a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee's potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring and by giving employees the opportunity to work on challenging projects. We promote an environment of equality of opportunity.
LSEG is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified job applicants, and makes decisions with respect to all aspects of employment, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact As our Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice