Portfolio PMO Director - Financial Services - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
In this position you will be responsible for managing a significant Portfolio Management Function across the largest asset classes within the business. This function was established to manage risk, financial and governance for multiple portfolios and has a global reach.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Manage the programme budget on behalf of the COO, including monitoring expenditure and costs as the programme progresses.
- Key financial planning across global services
- Responsible for creating and managing a portfolio delivery roadmap including tracking the achievement of milestones and reporting on slippage.
- Responsible for the oversight of the PMO function and the reporting lines into the group programme management office.
- Strong previous experience in a portfolio management role, having led large scale transformation programmes.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: