Portfolio Planning Lead - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
You will be working within the Investment Bank in Regulatory and Strategic Change which manages large scale cross functional transformation. This role is needed to specifically role a 9 month plan across the Investment Bank for business outcomes and manage the new demand process which feeds into planning.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Decision making and problem solving
- Ability to breakdown problems into smaller chunks for further analysis
- Ability to distil complex problems into clear options for senior manager decision making
- Ability to communicate problems to both the business and technology
- Programme or Project Manager with demonstrable exercise of delivering front-to-back business solutions (technology and/or non-technology) in a large investment bank (5+ years)
- Interacting with senior audiences within the firm (D and above)
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a significantly influential team with one of the largest Investment Banks in a central location.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: