Portfolio Optimisation Lead - Financial Services - London
Key Words: Portfolio, Optimisation, Optimization, PMO, Project, Prince 2, PMI, Six Sigma, Investment Bank, RAID, Risk, Platform, Stakeholders
A global Investment Bank are looking for a Portfolio Optimisation Lead to strategically implement second line of defence for Wholesale PMO International portfolio and support operational execution of the portfolio.
- Produce portfolio level advice on financial management, scope control and Risk Assumptions Issue Dependency (RAID)
- Managing resources in a project life-cycle to support large-scale projects that impact multiple departments, systems and/or workflows with high risk and complexity or multiple projects simultaneously with lesser risk and complexity
- Maintain portfolio level reporting repository, and lead on governance reporting including the monthly bulletin, legal entity updates and regional committee updates
- Managing the support and provision of project tools and equipment, updating the project sites and performs updates to project management system of record
- PMO experience
- Experience of influencing external stakeholders across regions
- Attention to detail and high accuracy of delivery
- Project management qualifications e.g. Prince 2, PMI and Six Sigma
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret and synthesise complex business and technical environments to scope and control project work which aggregates at portfolio level
Apply via the link or for more information please contact Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.