Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading global Asset Manager are looking for an Implementation Analyst. This is a fantastic role where you will have exposure to different area's within the Front Office support function and you will also liaise with multiple business areas.
- Implementation of investment decisions made by PMs by generating orders across multiple portfolios for the funds, exchange traded instruments, FX and third party funds - taking into account cash, investment guidelines, benchmarks and fund sizes
- Cash Management - monitoring cash positions and cash flows
- Portfolio rebalancing - monthly and large scale model realignments
- Represent Multi Asset Implementation on product launches and transitions
- Represent PMs on change management projects and initiatives
- General support for Multi asset funds operational queries
- Liaise with Operational, Fund Accounting, Technology, Compliance, Risk, Legal, Treasury, FX, Product Development and Change Management teams. Working with Retail and Institutional businesses
- Drive process improvements and procedural enhancements to increase efficiency and reduce risk
- Ensure that we have globally consistent procedures and processes across Multi Asset Implementation teams
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable statutory requirements
- Participation in the Multi Asset fund range Technology Programme
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience within a Multi Asset Portfolio Management support function, back office operations or fund administration.
- Ability to work in a small functional team but also as part of the broader Investment Business Group
- Proved understanding of Multi Asset order generation and Equity/Fixed Income markets
- Ability to prioritise work within tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Numerate individual with strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and multitask
- Advanced excel (ideally to macro level)
- Bloomberg (desirable)