Portfolio Manager - Commodities - London
A global Commodities firm are looking for a Portfolio Manager to have oversight of a broad range of programmes.
- Managing resources in a project life-cycle to support large-scale projects that impact multiple departments, systems and/or workflows with high risk and complexity or multiple projects simultaneously with lesser risk and complexity
- Maintain portfolio level reporting repository, and lead on governance reporting including the monthly bulletin, legal entity updates and regional committee updates
- Managing the support and provision of project tools and equipment, updating the project sites and performs updates to project management system of record
- Previous hands-on Portfolio Management responsibilities
- Experience managing a customer/consumer focused portfolio
- Experience within an agile environment
- A data focused approach to project/portfolio management
- Curiosity to understand the business and bring present new ideas to the senior stakeholders
Apply via the link or for more information please contact Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.