Portfolio Manager Assistant – Global Asset Manager – London
This world leading investment management company operates across the full spectrum of asset classes. This position will liaise closely with the equity portfolio managers, taking a broader perspective focused on adding value to the business.
- Complete complex daily and ad-hoc under tight deadlines, being a point of contact for complex portfolio and trade related issues.
- Partner closely with the investment management team to secure data and insights delivered meet the needs and demands of the client.
- Monitor and analyse the PM’s start-of-day positions and analytics, and investigate and exceptions / anomalies
- Monitor cash balances and intraday cash flow
- Act as escalation for trade matching and settlement issues
- Support projects and initiatives within the business
- Eager attitude to learn, progress and add value to the business
- Strong understanding of equities or other relevant financial products
- CFA Qualification would be beneficial
- Understanding of the full trade lifecycle
If you are passionate about finding a new opportunity and would like to explore this in more detail please apply here or reach out to Jacob Harriss on 02031894330 or Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org