Twenty Investment Management are working with a global Asset Manager that is looking for a Portfolio Investment Analyst. This role is a front office support position and you will be working closely with Portfolio Managers - it would be a suitable for someone with experience in Middle Office Operations who would be interested in moving towards a front office environment.
- Provide portfolio managers with accurate start of day and end of day investment book of records.
- Analyse cash flows, transaction and portfolio holdings data
- Manage multiple inputs whilst working under strict deadlines
- Assist with the oversight of Operations through exception management
- Support on project initiatives for implementation of new/current processes
- 3 - 5 years' experience in Middle Office operations
- Bachelors degree
- CFA or IMC would be beneficial
- Be a team player and work in a collaborative environment
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, do contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment