Portfolio Assurance Manager - Financial Services - London
Salary: up to £65000
Contact Name: Ben Corston
A Top-Tier Bank offering retail, corporate and investment banking services in over 40 countries.
Sitting within the Treasury function, this team manages a Global change portfolio and you will assist in supporting delivery across the portfolio on large-scale change initiatives. You will consistently assess the state of the portfolio, as well as the status of delivery teams.
- Support the embedding of change assurance, adding value when given opportunity and promote internally to stakeholders
- Use a lean approach in assisting the definition and implementation of a risk model, identifying risks for investigation and remediation
- Work closely with the PMO, delivery teams and senior stakeholders - coaching, guiding and advising when required
- A proven track record in governing and leading highly important meetings within banking
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to quickly build strong working relationships with key business figures
- The ability to be able to understand high level requirements, and challenge when required
- Both autonomous and collaborative approaches to working when required
What's in it for you?
This is a perfect opportunity to grow and develop within a global change team, joining at an exciting time for the function and the Bank. You will take ownership on project artefacts and cover multiple workstreams in a forward thinking and innovative environment.