This is a major global top tier Investment Bank that is growing considerably across Europe, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
There is an excellent culture at this organisation, they offer an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
This role requires someone with a strong compliance background in wholesale banking and/or asset management and will be responsible for supporting the bank's ability to meet regulatory compliance risk obligations.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the creation and modernisation of Regulatory Policies and Procedures across EMEA
- Run and coordinate meetings with senior management within the EMEA compliance function to review and edit the existing drafted policies
- Track updates on Policies and Procedures across the banking group to ensure that all standards being adhered to are up to date and relevant
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and the regulatory change function to ensure that the business is keeping aligned to new or updated compliance or policy requirements
- Developing strong relationships with senior compliance stakeholders across the business
- Organising, preparing and conducting monthly forums to communicate regulatory developments
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the EMEA regulatory environment along with how FCA and PRA requirements apply across a banking group
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with senior stakeholders and executive management
- Project Management skills with a clear track record of managing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Generalist compliance / regulatory experience is essential, preferably within a central compliance function
- Expert analytical skills including experience within research