Policy & Controls Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Salary: up to £60000
Contact Name: Ben Corston
A Top-Tier Bank offering retail, corporate and investment banking services in over 40 countries.
This role sits within a new central change team tasked with coordinating change across the first line of defence and operational risk, and you will deliver on business critical programmes within Risk, with additional work on Regulation, and the Business Analyst here will support multiple workstreams focusing on areas such as governance, reporting and remediation.
- Take ownership of project artefacts for smaller projects, and contribute within larger projects supporting a Lead Business Analyst
- Define the analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the function and present findings from analysis conducted
- Support the testing strategy, and provide insight into testing scenarios
- A strong understanding of Governance, Conduct, Reporting or MI from previous project experience within Banking or Regulation
- An concrete working knowledge of policy from within first line of defence, risk or controls
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to quickly build strong working relationships with key business figures
- The ability to be able to understand high level requirements, and challenge when required
- Both autonomous and collaborative approaches to working when required
What's in it for you?
This is a perfect opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to grow and develop within a central team, joining at an exciting time for the function and the Bank. You will take ownership on project artefacts and cover multiple workstreams in a forward thinking and innovative environment.