PMO Support - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £275 - £325
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for a PMO Support Professional to sit within a central programme management function. As PMO Support you will be responsible for providing vital assistance to various change professionals. Furthermore you will be involved multiple projects across the business and gain exposure to all aspects of the project life-cycle.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience of Loan and/or Credit Control Operations would be beneficial
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. Furthermore this role will provide an excellent framework to build your career in project work.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email OR call 0203 189 4297