PMO Support Analyst - Financial Services - London
A globally recognised market infrastructure institution. Innovative in their approach to analytics and data solutions, enabling them to provide their clients with the most relevant and up-to-date market information.
To sit within the Central project portfolio, acting as the knowledge and command centre. Ensuring timely and effective communication between key stakeholders, so as to allow for decision making to take place. Guaranteeing that deliveries are made on the commitments of the Medium Term Business Plan globally.
- Provide analysis of budget, resources and risks to the project portfolio
- Develop and uphold tools, templates and processes
- Carry out tracking, drawing attention to potential deficits
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience within financial services products, markets and regulation
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- 1-3 years' experience in a working environment
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to shape and drive forward change within the EMEA project portfolio of a world leading financial services institution, whilst extending your network to encompass a range of key stakeholders within the business. The ability to use the eclectic nature of the business and take advantage of opportunities for personal growth.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please call me on 0203 854 0000 or send me your CV on