PMO Manager - Various Locations
£50,000 - £55,000
Please note that you will be required to be flexible for travel across the South-East of England for this role.
Our Client, a Global Investment Manager based in Surrey, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture within Change due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading investment teams.
This role provides an opportunity for the prospective candidate to add value to the corporation from day one. This involves undertaking the responsibility of successfully managing a global portfolio. This will be an exciting opportunity to lead and mentor global PMO team members, the successful candidate will integrate with business stakeholders at all levels.
- Working directly with the Programme Manager and senior leaders in the programme
- Ensuring the governance framework is fit for purpose
- Supporting project managers and workstream leads in adherence to the governance framework
- Planning key meetings and workshops
- Coordinating and delivering agendas and supporting materials for senior forums
- Engagement with senior stakeholders to understand, analyse and document business requirements
- Representation of stakeholder views and requirements for broader project teams
- Provide detailed analysis/exception reporting to the leadership team and project managers to assist them in decision making
- Demonstrable experience leading PMO functions
- Experience working within Change in Financial Services, asset management preferable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Assertive and collaborative approach to working with people
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience working in an Agile/Waterfall environment
- Highly proficient in MS Power Point and Excel