PMO Lead - Financial Services - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Sitting within the Central project portfolio, acting as the CoE for group wide PMO, you will be responsible for providing all primary PMO services to the project managers. As the PMO Lead, you would work closely with the Portfolio PMO Lead to provide project management support, and project governance and control services to key programmes across the business.
- Provide analysis of budget, resources and risks to the project portfolio
- Develop and uphold tools, templates and processes
- Carry out tracking, drawing attention to potential deficits
- Facilitate issue and risk management
- Creation and maintenance of the delivery resource plan
- Financial management and Resource management
- Governance and change control
- Quality Assurance
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working as a PMO professional within financial services
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Previous experience of supporting multiple complex projects
- Excellent experience of formal project management methodologies
- Management of data and proficiency with project management and reporting tools (Clarity)
- 1-3 years' experience in a working environment
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to shape and drive forward change within the EMEA project portfolio of a world leading financial services institution, whilst extending your network to encompass a range of key stakeholders within the business. The ability to use the eclectic nature of the business and take advantage of opportunities for personal growth.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please call me on 0203 854 0000 or send me your CV on