This is an exciting opportunity for a PMO professional to join an established Business in their Transformation Centre Of Excellence. Working within the Central PMO office you will provide project management support and project governance and control services to key projects and programmes in the portfolio. This role will have a particular focus on designing and maintaining governance frameworks.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Provide analysis of budget, resources and risks to the project portfolio
- Develop and uphold tools, templates and processes
- Carry out tracking, drawing attention to potential deficits
- Work with the Portfolio PMO Leads and Business to provide accurate resource demand and supply data to ensure that available resources are being most effectively distributed across all portfolios to deliver timely change.
- Previous experience of working within a Central PMO function
- Experience and knowledge of large scale, global, change programmes and portfolio management.
- Excellent at managing and influencing a wide network of stakeholders
- Provide a clear vision of risks and issues within the Portfolio.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: