PMO - Financial Services - London
Contract: 6 months rolling
Day rate: £300 - £400
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
A Major Global Bank is seeking a well-established PMO to join their London team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in directly supporting the Programme Manager of the PSD2 programme. This is a large progamme of work and is expected to endure to the latter part of 2019.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong reporting and governance skills
- Must have extensive experience working all aspects of the PMO function
- Must have a broad background within Regulatory Change, ideally PSD2
- Experience and knowledge of large scale, global, change programmes and portfolio management
- Excellent at managing and influencing a wide network of stakeholders, and who can influence and build relationships, including senior management
- Provide a clear vision of risks and issues within the Portfolio
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at 0203 189 4337 or