PMO - Financial Services - London
£55,000 - £65,000
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within the Technology Oversight and Quality Assurance Team under the CIO you will be responsible for providing coordination, oversight and quality assurance of Technology related activities within the department. You will work in partnership with multiple Horizontal and Vertical teams to the programme.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Provide a PMO service across the Technology Portfolio
- Responsible for the detailed monitoring of key milestones
- Provide status and escalations to the Programme Director
- Provide a clear vision of risks and issues within the Portfolio
- Previous experience of managing multiple projects within a Technology department, financial services
- Previous experience of the software development lifecycle SDLC
- Strong stakeholder management experience
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work at a Global Tier 1 banking group in a central location on a very significant change project.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: