PMO Analyst - Commodities and Trading - London
Day rate: £350 - £400
Company and Job Description
A Major trading commodities Firm is seeking an experienced PMO Analyst to join their London team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in coordinating the project plans and budgeting for their credit risk management system and for a cloud based commodities trading platform, as well as provide operational and financial support from a global perspective.
- Must have previous exposure to trading commodities projects
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience/PMO Management Experience
- The ability to liaise with key stakeholders across the business
- Familiarity with credit risk platforms
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Assist with the implementation of a metals trading platform
- Report on cube logic and various trade surveillance projects
- Report directly to the Director of IT and liaise with IT stakeholders daily
- Provide critical support to project management staff and others on PMO processes
- Travel to their global locations on a half yearly basis
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for global exposure and to work in a fast-paced environment.
For more information send your CV