PMO Analyst - Financial Services - London
Permanent - Asset Management
This role is for an experience PMO Professional to join an established team reporting to the Head of PMO. This role will drive best practice, whilst ensuring adequate governance and compliance of the central change portfolio.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Governance: responsible for guiding projects through the prescribed methodologies, ensuring adherence to both the Scrum & Waterfall lifecycles.
- Ensure that the PPM system is maintained and that all project information is accurate and up to date.
- Maintain financial oversight of assigned projects and programmes.
- Responsible for providing training of the methodology, project systems and project management best practice.
- Proven experience as a PMO Analyst / Programme PMO Analyst.
- Experience of using HP PPM.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to produce appropriate MI.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: Katherine.hunter@twentyrecruitmentcom