PMO Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £375 - £425
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for a PMO Analyst to sit within a central programme management function. You will be responsible for centralised PMO work and report directly to the Lead PMO of that function. As opposed to focusing on one aspect of work you will have exposure to a wide range of projects across the business
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience/PMO Management Experience.
- Previous experience in Financial Services would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders across the business.
- Responsibility of the quality assurance of all management information submissions.
- Provide support to project management staff and others on PMO processes.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. Furthermore you will get global exposure and work in a fast-paced environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email OR call 0203 189 4297