Twenty have partnered with a leading Asset Manager who are looking for a PMO Analyst to join their Change function. You will be responsible for driving best practice and help to ensure adequate governance and compliance across the change portfolio.
- Resource management – monitor the resourcing of the portfolio, review demand planning and capacity management to help with the portfolio
- Governance – help with steering committee packs, status reporting, adherence to both the Scrum & Waterfall lifecycles.
- Guidance on planning and managing RAIDs, resource management, financial forecasting
- Provide approval and sign off for approval documents
- MI – Ensure the system is maintained and all project information is accurate. Update and manipulate the MI dashboards to provide an appropriate level of information across the business
- Finance – work with finance and project managers/scrum teams to maintain oversight of projects and programmes ensuring accurate estimates and forecasting against budget
- Provide support for larger programmes of work including chairing meetings, minute taking
- Provide training to the team when needed to help successfully manage the delivery of the change agenda
- Build excellent working relationships with all stakeholders
- Build and maintain external relationships and promote the PMO and change management community
- Previous PMO experience in an Asset Manager or Fund Manager
- Experience using Microsoft Project essential
- Proven planning skills and ability to manage multiple demands to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Scrum / Certified Scrum Master
- Prince 2 Practitioner, P3O
- Able to encourage PMO governance and embed required routines.