PMO Analyst - Asset Management - London
Working within the Group Technology and Change function, the PMO team are responsible for providing governance, assurance and operational support which ensures the successful delivery of Change initiatives across Tech & Change. As the PMO Analyst you will work to support the key stakeholders across the group using specialist skills, to provide project management support, project governance and control services to key programmes across the business.
- Provide analysis of budget, resources and risks to the project portfolio
- Develop and uphold tools, templates and processes
- Carry out tracking, drawing attention to potential deficits
- Facilitate issue and risk management
- Creation and maintenance of the delivery resource plan
- Financial management and Resource management
- Governance and change control
- Quality Assurance
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working as a PMO professional within financial services (Asset Management preferred)
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Previous experience of supporting multiple complex projects
- Excellent experience of formal project management methodologies
- Management of data and proficiency with project management and reporting tools (Clarity)
- 1-3 years' experience in a working environment
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to shape and drive forward change within the EMEA project portfolio of a world leading financial services institution, whilst extending your network to encompass a range of key stakeholders within the business. The ability to use the eclectic nature of the business and take advantage of opportunities for personal growth.