Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Global Investment Manager based in London who are seeking a Platform Partner Governance Manager.
This candidate will be responsible for delivery of the team responsibilities and new initiatives and projects, which require facilitation across multiple internal departments, third party providers as well as their Transfer Agents / Pricing Agents.
- Focussing on third party provider and internal operational performance improvement through dialogue, communication, analyse issues, identify root causes and implement solutions / strategy.
- Improve Transfer Agents / Pricing Agents understanding of Platform processes. Work with these groups to improve operational performance and service delivery.
- Support the Platform Partner Team where appropriate with new third-party provider take-ones. Co-ordinate the take on process both externally and internally when adding new third-party providers to the platform, actively managing TA and PA involvement, ensuring all platform assets meet the standard requirements and implementing best practices.
- Understanding of Retail and DC platforms
- Excellent relationship building skills and client facing experience
- Strong communicator, both internally and externally at a senior level with the ability to negotiate as well as influence
- Resourceful individual with strong intellectual curiosity and consultative approach to business
- Demonstrate best practices with regards to service delivery and governance
If you are interested in discussing this role further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment.