Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Global Investment Manager based in London who are seeking a Platform Relationship Manager.
This team manages all aspects of our relationship with these investment providers including contracts, commercial terms, SLA performance, billing escalation and management of a broad range of other related issues.
This candidate will be responsible for coordinating and managing the take-on process for all new platform partners who will distribute their funds through the UK platform businesses.
- To negotiate commercial terms with new platform partners on the platform
- To help the relevant teams prioritise new fund groups for launch
- To manage the end-to-end launch process for platform partners joining this companies platforms.
- To be the subject matter expert for reference by any governance and oversight committees about Platform Partner launches
- To answer any queries regarding platform partner launches from internal stakeholders
- To act as the escalation point for all platform partner launch issues
- To make full use of all appropriate tools used by the team and ensure that accurate notes are written and stored in the CRM system to enable the ongoing relationship management of the platform partner once launched
- Working knowledge of investments specifically funds and platforms.
- Experience of legal and commercial contract negotiation.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- An ability to communicate to all levels of seniority both internally and externally
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong partnership, collaboration and influencing skills and comfortable working with all levels of an organisation
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, hard-working