Performance Engineer - Financial Services - London
Key Words: UNIX/ AWS/ Cloud/ Performance/ Engineer/ Finance
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 per annum
A Global financial organisation are looking to hire a Performance Engineer to work within a growing team.
- Performance bench-marking and stress testing
- Capacity planning and monitoring
- Automation of data collection and reporting
- Technical risk identification and mitigation planning
- Collaborating with support , infrastructure and development teams
- Promoting best practice for resilient production systems
- Documentation of system landscape
- Support of systems integration projects
- Degree qualified in a science or IT based discipline
- Experience of distributed LINUX environments.
- Technical engineering experience
- Programming and scripting skills
- Knowledge of high performance production environments
- Data collection, analysis and reporting
- ElasticSearch/Logstash or similar
- Real time systems
- Financial markets experience
- Integrating enterprise application solutions
If you are an ambitious Performance Engineer who is looking to make the next move to a global financial organisation then please apply above or call Ciarán on 0203 189 4352.