Performance Analyst - London
Global asset manager looking to expand its European presence making the UK its hub from which to grow. Seeking new hires throughout recent years, they have now begun work on a centralised Performance team.
Currently consisting of three in the UK, the Performance team is looking for its second wave of expansion coming into the new year providing two new openings with scope to continue from here. The plan is to continue to grow to a team of 25 globally.
- Implementing new performance system
- Decomposing accounting book of records and investment book of records to compare against the benchmark
- Management of performance data
- Detailed analysis of client performance to assist in client meetings
- Strong fixed income experience
- Excel / VBA
- Strong database management
- SQL (preferred)
- Projects on system implementation