Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a global financial organisation who specialise in Asset & Wealth Management. They are looking for a GIPS Performance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis and you will be responsible for performance BAU work as well as being a key member of the team looking at various projects and performance infrastructure.
- Work closely and to support the Head of Performance in meeting overall objectives
- Update Statpro with Data for GIPS Composites
- Review and sign-off of GIPS Composite results
- Be seen as a GIPS SME and provide advice to the business
- Work closely with external third party providers to ensure accurate and timely daily/monthly performance data
- Partnership with IT team in the ongoing development of the Statpro infrastructure to ensure the loading and review of data is carried out in an accurate and efficient manner;
- Establish and document defined processes, procedures, quality standards, quality thresholds and system conventions.
- Assist in the review of performance results verifying internally calculated performance and P&L.
- Experience in Performance Measurements and experience in GIPS Compliance
- Degree educated
- A good understanding of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Knowledge of Statpro (Desired)