Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Global Investment Manager based in London who are seeking a Team Manager for a Pensions Team.
As the team manager, you will provide people leadership and team management in order to support senior associates and associates in completion of business as usual processing roles.
- Provision of all people leadership responsibilities for the Pensions team, including one-to-one, appraisals, performance management, productivity measurement, and guidance
- Support the senior manager of the function in implementing strategic change to deliver risk reduction, efficiency and enhanced customer experience
- Working in a collaborative and inclusive manner to represent your team to stake-holding teams and senior management
- Creation and comprehension of management information, to make evidence-based management decisions and to provide historic assessments of the team's position
- Thought leadership - devising ideas for change, and encouraging better ways of working
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in pensions is preferred
- Prior experience providing leadership/management for an operational team
- Be flexible and adaptable, responding rapidly to changing agendas.
- Able to re-prioritise and organise effectively
- Confident in communication, through a variety of mediums, and with the ability to adapt according to seniority of audience and the needs of individuals
- Be a decision maker - problem-solving and solution orientated, demonstrating accountability
- Numerate and computer literate - Excel (basic level) is critical for the production of management information, Word and PowerPoint
My client is looking for someone who will already be capable of providing robust team leadership to a medium to large sized administration team, with focus on customer outcomes and passion to deliver positive change with a challenging and complex team.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment.