A major investment management firm with a major UK presence is looking to significantly expand their pension implementation PM function. This is a newly approved position in a function that is expecting to continue to expand moving forward.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to help onboard new clients into the firm’s pension schemes
- Design of project plans and agree targets with internal/external stakeholders
- Management of client expectations and organisation of regular catch ups to keep project fully aligned
- Establish and follow procedures for the administration of the project with all relevant internal business areas
- Maintain highly accurate documentation for all meetings, risk reports etc in relation to the project
- Extensive project management experience within a financial services environment
- Strong knowledge of pension products and relevant investment products
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience of dealing with external clients
- Written and verbal communication to a high standard
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. Prince 2) would be beneficial
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.