Payments Project Manager - FinTech - London
A rapidly growing Payments FinTech Business situated in the heart of Canary Wharf. This client is on the cusp of international expansion and has already got an array of financial services clients across Europe. The successful candidate will join a fledging, energetic team who are eager to get similar like-minded people on board.
This position will work closely with the Head of Implementation to drive the businesses products into on boarded clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the gathering of requirements from clients managing the end to end lifecycle of the product implementation. Post-project will require account management to ensure that successful delivery of the solution was made. This is a position where the successful candidate will need to wear multiple hats and be able to adapt quickly to ever changing environments.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Strong Project Management and Business Analysis skill-sets
- Strong Stakeholder Engagement - Ability to work closely with senior individuals both internally and externally
- Experience working within the payments space with experience in SEPA, SWIFT, Fast Payments BACS or PSD2
- A desire to work in a new area and push forward the business into new territories
- Desire to work in the FinTech space and drive forward change
- Ability to think outside the box and find solutions that could help change the business in the long run
If this role is of interest to yourself then please apply with your most up to date CV below. This is a fast moving position so if interested then please ensure that you apply quickly or contact Hannah Hawkesley at Twenty Recruitment