A new opportunity has arisen in the payments processing team of a major global banking group based in London. The business is an established worldwide brand with a strong presence in the UK and this position will sit in their operations department.
- Assisting with all procedures within the payments processing function
- Ensure efficient processing of all customers transactions
- Build effective relationships with all internal stakeholders
- Operating as a product SME providing specialist knowledge as required
- Previous banking experience within a payments processing function
- Knowledge of payments system such as: CHAPS, BACS, SEPA, FPS, TARGET 2
- Knowledge of SWIFT message types
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.