Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Fintech firm based in the London who are seeking a Payment Manager to join a growing team.
- Leading payments processes across the payment operations team, taking full responsibility for the day to day financial duties of the team
- Working with stakeholders to ensure design and implement the appropriate finance processes with the introduction of new products
- Responsibility of accurate and timely processing of BACs, CHAPs and Faster Payments transactions
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of AML, KYC, banking sanctions and FCA regulations to ensure that handling of customer accounts and client funds fully complies at all times within these rules and guidelines
- At least 5 years' experience managing a Payments team
- Candidate must have experience with working with stakeholders
- Understanding of retail banking / payments in general
- Instinctively understand what constitutes a well-controlled payments function. Limits, authorisations, purpose of checks (integrity, security, AML)
- Exposure to working in an FCA regulated environment (knowledge of FCA policies)
If this role is of interest, please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.